I’m kicking around some ideas for the design of the front cover for the book. It’s not quite where I want it to be, so I thought about putting this design “out there” and perhaps get some feedback.
If you have any thoughts, I would love to hear them.
Anything goes…fonts, drawings, color…feel free…🙂
I would tell ya why I came up with what I have below, but so many people have been seeing things in the writings so far…I am pleased that individuals are making this story their own…so what do you see?
- The Tale of Two Book Covers (wordservewatercooler.com)
- “…day Seven to the East…” (a chapter from Part II: The Battle) (pathof300.com)
- a Path to a Quiet Mind (gregfrucci.com)
- Bermuda Longtail Numbers Increase (repeatingislands.com)
- Just Beyond the Horizon… (gregfrucci.com)