Image by greg frucci via Flickr
I believe it can be simple through practice of the action.
No matter what happens…
No matter what comes your way…
react with Positivity.
Of course…the positive reaction can be extremely difficult at times depending on the situation…I still find my Self leaning towards a negative reaction at times…although the tendency is less these days…my Course has been Changed.
Try it. When something happens and you find your Self tending towards a negative reaction…think…think about what Fear(s) can be associated with the quick response you are tending towards. Back away from the Fear for a moment and analyze it. Now that you “see” it, you can eliminate the Fear.
Thank the negativity for it’s existence. Why? By experiencing that which is negative, we learn more fully what the positive feels like…it’s wonderful…it’s beautiful.
- on Strength…(coolchangeproductions.com)
- “UNDERSTANDING IS THE BASIS OF LOVE… Self-love is the foundation of love for another. We…”(coolchangeproductions.com)
- “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.”(coolchangeproductions.com)
- “Having a grievance or a resentment is like drinking poison and thinking it will kill your enemy.”(coolchangeproductions.com)
- Martin Luther King, Jr.’s last speech. Some words spoken…(coolchangeproductions.com)
- Life as a design process…finding pieces of the Self to create the whole.(coolchangeproductions.com)
- Changing Times…why oppose it?(coolchangeproductions.com)