“Path of Three Hundred” is a published book by Greg Frucci.
The story is based on real events, however the characters in the story are fictional. As the story is being read by an individual, it is my hope that you will be able to feel the journey of challenges for your Self…make it your own.
For perhaps many or all of us…there have existed people in our lives who tell us what we “should” or “need” to do. Sometimes, we may feel in our inner Being what we think is right, yet we listen to others and sometimes let them make decisions for Us. This story is about a man who finally decides to take off on his own for a time…and listen to himself…his Inner Voice.
The journey in a physical sense is an open ocean solo sailing adventure. Yet, as the main character Petah experiences Life along the physical path he has chosen, he begins to understand a certain way of being which had always existed in his core…he just didn’t know how to maintain the way…it would drift away from time to time until he would see it again. As if the Universe says to us, “OK…let’s try this again, only this time you’re going to go through something even more intense…perhaps this time, you’ll get it.”
Leaps of Faith abound in this story…”walls” of Life to be faced by an individual. Chances at leaps of Faith appear to all of Us at particular points along all of our Paths. Next time one surfaces in your Life, perhaps take it…you never know what you may find.
The EBook is still in production by Balboa and will be available in all formats soon.
Related Categories: Body, Mind & Spirit / Inspiration & Personal Growth
- “Your boat’s not made for that…” (gregfrucci.com)
- The Book is finished and is available online…next goal…get it in Bookstores! (pathof300.com)
- “Path of Three Hundred” is published! (gregfrucci.com)
- The Second Edition of “Path of Three Hundred” published 12/11/12! (pathof300.com)
- “Written like a Novel…It showed that someone who was told that they couldn’t do something, could do it if they have a bit of knowledge, strength and could set their mind to it.” (pathof300.com)