“Path of Three Hundred” on Amazon.com
Path of Three Hundred
Before you judge anyone else...make sure you are perfect.
I am a published Author and Artist in multiple areas. I graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with a Bachelor of Architecture in 1984 and worked as an Architect for over 20 years in North Carolina and San Francisco, CA. I recently published my second book, "Path of Three Hundred" which is based in the reality of a solo sailing adventure on the Atlantic Ocean. I am also filming a documentary feature film, "Changing Course" as part of the sailing adventures. I have written five screenplays in various stages of completion, two of which are complete. Spirituality and philosophy interest me so my writing is rich with both.
- The "Rascal Manifesto" by Chris Brady
- Question from a Mentor: “What is the most you can do today to get Your Freedom?”
- Lucky, the doG of Me and our Little She…
- A Lightness of Being Created…a Wall demolished. “Facing the Fear of Embarrassment” (Part II)
- Live Your Truth...not just Speak It. "Facing the Fear of Embarassment" (Part I)
- Live Your Truth…not just Speak It. “Facing the Fear of Embarassment” (Part I)
- “Creating Balance & Fulfillment” 03/28 by Unlimited Realities with Lisa Zimmer | Blog Talk Radio
- Earth is a Beautiful World…
- Breaking through Walls (Part I)
- We all deal with “Stuff” from Time to Time…
- Letting go of My Little She…the most difficult thing of Me…Transformation.
- Changing Courses on a Path of Life…
- Where is Your Path taking You?
- Swimming against Currents?